AGC GLASS COMPANY NORTH AMERICA
AGC Flat Glass North America, Inc., d/b/a AGC Glass Company North America ("AGC") is committed to maintain the privacy and security of your information on the Web. We are committed to handling the information you provide responsibly and will take every prudent and practical step to safeguard your personal information, your account information and its use.
AGC promises to utilize all commercially reasonable steps to prevent the disclosure of your personal, identifiable information to third parties, except as you may permit. AGC may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) AGC's rights or property, other AGC Web and Internet users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. AGC may disclose user information when we believe, in good faith, that legal process, court orders, or the law requires that disclosure. AGC will never sell user information for marketing purposes to outside third parties.
USES OF INFORMATION
Information you supplied to us may be used in several ways:
- To enable us to process, validate and verify purchases of our products.
- To insure customers have access to our products and services.
- To help us understand who is using our Web-site, and why.
- To fulfill orders for products and services.
- To improve overall user experience on our site though better functionality and design.
- To gain user feedback to help enhance the services available.
- To collect user statistics and trends.
- To provide information to our marketing and sales departments or other relevant personnel to insure our customers receive the best quality and service for the products purchased from us.
- To run internal reports for AGC employees and personnel to use in reviewing and analyzing customer trends, issues and concerns.
We may, from time to time, contract with market research firms to conduct occasional online surveys or research. If you do not wish to participate, that option will be made available to you. If you choose to participate, you will be prompted to answer a series of online questions. Your responses are confidential and will be used for statistical analysis only. No information on an individual's or customer's preferences will be shared with any outside organization.
As you use the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each web-site you visit. This information, which is sometime referred to as "Clickstream" Data, can be collected and stored by a web-site's server. Clickstream Data can tell us the type of computer and browsing software you use, the address of the web-site from which you linked and in some instances, your e-mail address. We may use Clickstream Data to determine how much time someone spends on each page of our Web-site, how individuals navigate our site and how we may revise our web pages to better meet the needs of our customers and others. This information will only be used to enhance our Web-Site. Any collection or use of Clickstream Data will be anonymous and aggregate and will not contain personal information.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
AGC provides its registered users with a secure online experience by utilizing a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal and account information. All user registration information is contained behind a "firewall" and is only assessable by a limited number of employees who have special access rights to our sales and production systems. We also put in place privacy protection control systems designed to insure your personal data remains safe and private. Since your AGC online account is password protected so that only you can access it and view the member information relevant to your account, you should never divulge your password to anyone not authorized to access your account information at AGC. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information. AGC assumes no liability or responsibility if a third party obtains your password from you, someone working for you, or someone under your control and accesses your account information.
Each and every AGC employee agrees to abide by AGC's Privacy Policies. Only authorized AGC employees are permitted to have access to your account and personal information and such access is limited by need. In addition, any company AGC contracts with to be our agent to conduct business is required to adhere to confidentiality agreements to insure that your information remains safe and secure.
Remember to sign out of your AGC account and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to insure that others cannot access your account and personal information if your computer is assessable to others or if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place such as a library or airport.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO THESE TERMS
BY USING THIS SITE AND/OR AGC'S ON-LINE ORDER ENTRY SYSTEM (herein the "SITE"), YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE.
- All materials contained in the Site are the copyrighted property of AGC Flat Glass North America, Inc., its parent, divisions, subsidiaries and affiliated companies (herein "AGC"). AGC and all titles, characters, names and graphics are trademarks of AGC. To reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify, distribute or publicly perform or display material from the Site, you must first obtain written permission from AGC. You may view and download material from the Site for your individual use only and you must include any copyright notice originally included with those materials in all copies. The materials included on the Site have been compiled by AGC from a variety of sources and are subject to change without notice.
- THE MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, INCLUDING MATERIALS AND LINK SITES DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ASSESSABLE FROM THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. AGC DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CORRECTLY SEQUENCED, RELIABLE OR TIMELY, OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERRORS AND/OR VIRUSES. YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ANY NECESSARY SERVICE, REPAIR OR CORRECTION TO YOUR COMPUTER OR COMPUTERS. THE MATERIALS THAT CAN BE ACCESSED FROM LINK SITES ARE NOT MAINTAINED BY AGC AND AFG IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR CONTENTS. ANY REFERENCE TO A LINK SITE OR ANY SPECIFIC THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE BY NAME DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY ITS ENDORSEMENT BY AGC AND YOU ASSUME ALL RISK WITH RESPECT TO ITS USE.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT OR NEGLIGENCE, WILL AGC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS) THAT ARISES OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, DEFECTS, UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIALS IN THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, EVEN IF AGC IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, NOR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. AGC SHALL FURTHER HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN IN RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION FURNISHED IN THE SITE AND RELATED MATERIALS.
- The Site is for your personal use and you agree to use the Site for lawful purposes only. You shall not copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer or in any way exploit copyrighted or proprietary materials available in the Site, except as expressly permitted by AGC in writing. Use of any software available from downloading from the Site is governed by the terms of the applicable licensing agreement accompanying or included with the software. Any unauthorized use of any trademarks, service marks or trade names in the Site is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold AGC harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including attorneys fees) arising out of your use of the Site.
- AGC may amend or modify this Agreement or impose new conditions at any time upon inclusion of a notice on the Site signifying that this Agreement has been updated. Any use of the Site by you after such update shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such amendments, modifications or new conditions.
- This Agreement will be governed by Tennessee law without giving effect to any principals of conflicts of law therein. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- For purposes of this Agreement, AGC includes its parent, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective employees, officers, directors, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third party providers of services or sources of information for the Site.
- All purchases of all products by you from AGC are subject to AGC's General Terms and Conditions then in effect. To view the Terms and Conditions please click on attachments below.
Copyright 2011 AGC Glass Company North America